This adoption event will knock your socks off! The 2nd annual Grapes, Paws & Hops Festival is a dog friendly beer & wine festival that also serves as a pet adoption event. Dog Gone Seattle, Imagine Peace for Pups & Wigglin' Home Boxer Rescue will be hosting pet adoptions on site. RAIN or SHINE! No breed restrictions, all well behaved dogs are welcome.
What to expect at the festival?
- Tastings from 10 breweries, 10 Wineries, 2 Cideries (TBA)
- Food Trucks - La Riviera Maya and Silver Spork
- Live Music: Weiswald from 1pm-3pm and The Lowdown Drifters 3pm-5pm
- Goody bags and Off leash areas for our 4 legged guests - 1 dog per human guest
- Specialty Vendors - Clothing, Jewelry, Books, Pet Supplies & Treats.
- Wine Pull, Silent Auction and raffle benefiting Grapes, Paws & Hops Foundation
- Kid friendly - Under 18 are free admission
- Ticket prices includes 8 tasting tickets, souvenir glass and parking. Additional drink tickets may be purchased on site. Early Bird tickets available online only (Early Bird Prices - $20 beer only; $25 wine only; $30 - 4 beer and 4 wine; $10 Designated Driver - 18 and over).